Self-nurturing is a cornerstone of the priestess path. When we nurture and care for ourselves, we recharge our batteries and have more to give. During self-care, we can take the time and change our vibration so that we are manifesting those things that we truly desire.
You are vibrational being first and the signal you are emitting is being answered all the time. What we emit, we attract. This is why it is so important to take care of ourselves and soothe ourselves into a good space where we magnetize what we truly want. Inside is a ritual that can help you get clear on what it is you wish to attract to you and then you can use the ritual bathing to embody the feeling of it being so.
As you prepare your sacred temple bath, dream into what it is you truly want. See yourself having this right now and use this bathing ritual to anchor in your sacred dream!
In the temples of old, there were beautiful, deep baths where the priestesses would ritually bathe before ceremonies and special events. Imagine walking into the inner realms of a temple and seeing the sacred baths sprinkled with rose petals, or your favorite flowers. The uplifting scent begins to take you into another realm.
- Prepare your bathroom as if it were this temple that you see in your mind’s eye.
- As you prepare your temple bath and your bath salts, contemplate what it is you wish to magnetize into your life right now.
- You may wish to write this down, or create a symbol or a song.
- You may wish to create an altar that anchors in this intention.
- Play some of your favorite, uplifting music, have your yummy tea or favorite drink.
- As you bathe, imagine all the energy of the past or any heavy energy being taken by the waters washing you clean.
- Harmonize your inner feeling state and your vibrational state with what it is you choose to manifest.
- If you wish abundance, feel abundant. If you wish love, feel as if you are in love. If you wish healing, see yourself full healed.
- Now give thanks that this is done.
- Each day you wake give thanks as if this was already in your life.
✨ℋ𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒 ℬ𝒶𝓉𝒽 𝒮𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓈 ✨
Soothing • All Natural • Inexpensive
𝒜𝓂𝓅 up your self-care routine by making your own bath salts in the comfort of your own home. Give yourself the gift of feeling nourished and relaxed by the simple act of incorporating ritual bathing into your daily routine. An inexpensive way to bring the health of the spa to your very own bathroom. 🛁
𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 ✨
Himalayan Sea Salt
Nourishing Skin Oil
4 cups Epsom Salt
2 cups coarse Himalayan Sea Salt
25 drops essential oil of your choice
Optional: Dried flowers (you can use anything handy from your garden) roses were used in this recipe.
Optional: 1/4 cup almond oil or jojoba oil (if you like additional oil benefits in your bath salts)
- If you desire to change the ratio feel free to work with what you have and adjust where necessary!
- If you prefer easier bath clean up feel free to omit the dried flowers and oil.
- If you do not have a bath tub, you can still use this in the shower and as one of our sisters wrote in: you can “still use this as a body scrub in my ritual cleansing shower to scrub away what no longer serves, and bring in all that I desire.”
Mix all the gathered above ingredients in a glass mixing bowl. Use mason jars to store until use. Store in a cool dry place for up to 3 months if you use oil, up to 6 months if you do not use oil. If you are using flower petals such as lavender or rose petals, it is a good idea to use a hand held strainer to scoop them out before you drain the tub so they do not clog drains, etc.
This recipe makes 6 cups total, allowing you to enjoy about 6-12 baths total depending on how much you use. Place 1/2 cup up to 1 full cup in your warm bath for a gorgeous relaxing bath session.
ℛ𝑒𝒸𝒾𝓅𝑒 by @radiantbotanica
If you make these bath salts let us know by leaving a comment below. Share with a friend you feel may enjoy! 💖
P.S. Let us know in the Priestess Path Facebook Group what you are choosing to manifest and how your ritual bath is going!